Want to work for one of the fastest-growing companies in the classic car industry? ClassicCars.com is looking for experienced professionals who are passionate about classic cars. Help us build the world’s most vibrant online collector car marketplace while working in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment where the opportunities are many and the rewards are great.
All positions are full-time in our Phoenix, Arizona headquarters unless otherwise specified.
Do you have what it takes?
Digital Sales Representative
ClassicCars.com company culture is a fun, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. We are looking for one amazing, hard-working Digital Sales Representative to join our team. The right candidate will have great communication skills; will be highly motivated, ambitious, energetic and hungry to grow the ClassicCars.com brand.
You must be confident on the phone and able to close new business. You should possess a naturally outgoing, upbeat personality. Knowledge of the collector car market and a passion for advertising sales and digital media is a plus (but not a requirement). This position is primarily responsible for selling digital advertising and sponsorships.
Training on our products and process is provided.
- Basic computer skills and understanding of database use
- Personally lead customers through conversations
- Develop and build relationships with clients
- Read, and utilize market and advertiser research to develop sales solutions, marketing materials, and promotions
- Provide feedback to leadership with a view to continually improving the ClassicCars.com brand
- Establish and monitor key pacing metrics, and conduct frequent pipeline reviews to affectively forecast results.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Knowledge / Skills:
- Be a self-starter who wants to drive your career up
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Superior Internet/Digital knowledge and selling skills.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce desired (but not required)
- Superior communication skills required (verbal and written).
Education / Experience:
- A four-year degree preferred.
- A minimum of two years sales experience desirable (but not required), preferably in an internet/digital environment (Classic.Cars.com will train for the right person).
- Must be able to identify and diagnose issues to ensure achievement of goals.
ClassicCars.com is the world’s largest provider of classic car marketing services bringing buyers and sellers together. Our car community reaches more than 2 million car enthusiasts a month and focuses on everything the buyer/ seller and owner operator needs.
ClassicCars.com is transforming the collector car buying and selling experience through strategic technology development, superior personal customer service and innovative products and services. We are setting the pace for the online marketplace for connecting buyers and sellers and establishing the largest community of collectors and enthusiasts.
At ClassicCars.com you can Drive your dream ® and your dream career.
Local candidates only. Send resume and salary requirement to ClassicCars.com HR Department.